COVID-19 Competition Restrictions
Posted on 18 Mar '20 by Dave Hayden II
The following rules/restrictions will be in place for all Club competition until further notice:
- Playing groups are restricted to a two-ball in all competitions, no three-balls or more will be permitted.
- The clubhouse will be locked, scorecards will be outside.
- Please take a scorecard and write your playing partner's details on same. During the round, fill in their scores. Confirm the total with your playing partner at the end of the round and sign the card. Do not pass the card over for the player to sign, THE MARKERS SIGNATURE IS ALL THAT IS REQUIRED. Place your playing partners card into the box, do not hand it back to them.
- There will be no flags in use, this is to avoid multiple people touching these and increasing the risk of spreading germs.
- Avoid congregating in areas such as the 1st tee.
- Practice good hand hygiene (clubhouse will be closed, wash hands at home before and immediately after play).
- Refrain from customary handshakes, embraces etc.
- Do not to handle the other players clubs.
- Maintain the social distancing protocols as recommended by the HSE.